This is what can happen in just one day, with a little help from our friends! Bob Wright, our president, along with board member Bill Schanzenbach and his friend Dave Nielsen, got together at the Sanctuary on Saturday, and made a great start on the new puppy cabin!
We are off to a wonderful start but there is still alot to do. If you have some free time and would like to help with the construction, please give Bob a call at: 509-675-2421, he is doing all the organizing. Please leave a message with your contact info if Bob isn’t able to answer, he will get back to you asap.
There are also a few items that we still need to finish the cabin, if you can help out with any of these things, give Bob a call at the number above.
6 foot double entry door – windows are great.
2. 3 foot entry door – a window would be great.
3. 600 sq. feet of R19 insulation on 16 inch centers
4. 720 sq feet of R38 insulation on 24 inch centers (or blown in insulation)
5. composition roofing to cover 26 x 40 sq. feet.
6. donated electrical materials and labor
7. donated trencher or trac hoe to dig a water line